In the blink of an eye, everything changed for the Medina family. Early in the morning, around 1:11 a.m. on Monday, May 23, Medinas nearly lost their lives in a fire following an explosion from their neighbour’s house. Mauro Medina (owner) woke up to loud noise and smell of fire. He quickly sprang into action to save his family by running outside with his wife and two young boys. After calling 911, firefighters arrived on the scene to rescue the family dog.
Although the fire has been extinguished, the damage to the house is extensive. The smoke destroyed almost everything. To add fuel to the fire, unfortunately, their house was between home insurance companies. He was uninsured at the time of the incident. Fortunately, they are all safe and sound!
The Medina family is currently displaced. They lost everything. All their possessions are gone. And as you can imagine, it was very difficult for the family.
We humbly ask anyone who knows the Medina family or who has known their compassionate and generous personality, to consider supporting them during this difficult chapter in their lives. We are launching this Go Fund Me to help them in this time of need. ANY AMOUNT is a blessing for the family! We thank you for all your support and kind words.
#homeonfire #homeless #helpme #themedinahomeonfire #supportisneeded
#firefighters #savethedog #savedmylife #need help #need your support #housefire #fundraising #gofundme
The Tempe family tries to repair their house after a fire
By Amy Cutler
Posted: Jul 9, 2022 9:16 PM MST|Updated: 3 hours ago
TEMPE (3TV/CBS 5) –