The partnership between Google and T-Mobile could come to fruition again as the carrier prepares another attractive offer for its customers. Starting September 1, T-Mobile will offer Google One subscriptions to postpaid customers and businesses with 12 lines or less.
The scoop coming from The T-Mo report includes a screenshot with details of the upcoming 500GB family plan that will only cost $ 5 per month. Here are all the benefits of the diet:
- 500 GB of cloud storage (exclusive to T-Mobile) for use on Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos
- Seamless device backup for photos, videos, contacts and more
- Restore function to transfer data from an old device to a new one
- Ability to call, email, or chat with a Google expert for help with Google products through the Google One app or website
- Share storage, support and benefits with up to 5 family members
T-Mobile’s Google One Family plan is the only one to offer 500 GB for $ 5 per month. Google currently offers three Google One plans that are close to T-Mobile’s in terms of pricing. The cheapest costs $ 2 per month and offers 100GB, while the more expensive offers 2TB for $ 10 per month. There’s also a 200GB plan priced at $ 3 per month for those who need more than 100GB of storage, but less than 2TB. It’s also important to mention that T-Mobile customers will get the first one. months for free and the $ 5 fee will be billed to their postpaid account. Sprint customers will not be eligible for this offer, but they will receive an exclusive 3-month trial through T-Mobile Tuesdays on September 7, according to the report.