Movie nights are some of the best times we spend as a family, and this summer you can enjoy some of your favorite movies outdoors on the North Shore for free.
The City of North Vancouver is bringing Sunset Cinema back to the shipyards starting this week through August.
Plus, a Family Movie Night at the Civic Plaza is scheduled for Friday, July 8, and fingers crossed the sun shines for the outdoor screening.
Here are the dates and movies for free outdoor movies in North Vancouver so you can save them in your family calendar.
- Wednesday July 6 – Surf (Shipyards)
- Friday, July 8 – Sing 2 (Civic square)
- Wednesday July 13 – Matilda (Shipyards)
- Wednesday July 20 – Kicks and screams (Shipyards)
- Wednesday July 27 – Nanny McPhee (Shipyards)
- Wednesday August 3 – Wall-E (Shipyards)
- Wednesday August 10 – Mama Mia! (Shipyards)
- Wednesday August 17 – Night at the museum (Shipyards)
- Wednesday August 24 – Back to the future (Shipyards)
Movie screenings will begin at sunset, so bring a blanket, pillow, or chair to sit on, and any of your favorite snacks.
Sunset Cinema and Family Movie Night in North Vancouver
When: Every Wednesday from July 6 to August 24, 2022, plus July 8, 2022
Time: 8:30 p.m.
Where: The Shipyards – 125 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver (except July 8, which is at Civic Plaza – 126 14th Street W, North Vancouver)